Unleash the Potential of Finance: Drive Competitive Advantage and Service Enhancement Through Technology Innovation
Latest reports indicate over 81% of our European audience demonstrate an active interest in purchasing technology enablers for their Finance function in the next 6 months – 2 years. See more details on these investment plans here.
This represents the most significant shift in industry appetite for hi-tech solutions in the last 8 years. The important question is how can you ensure you capitalise on the next wave of Finance solutions?
FITECH 2014 (the Finance Technology Summit) is the only event offering comprehensive, impartial insight into hi-tech Finance transformation. A unique strategic level forum, this event is specifically designed to help you understand how to invest wisely and unleash new potential from your Function.
Senior Finance executives join to discuss the true business benefits, opportunities and pitfalls of innovative technology to ensure low-risk, value-led investment into the latest wave of technology enablers:
- Dive deep into practitioner-led insight from industry defining case studies and war stories
- Gain access to the latest technology demonstrations and market leading solutions already making an impact on the industry
- Profit from private discussion with peers on how to optimise vendor selection and how to build effective business cases
- Grapple with the challenges of technology innovation through expert change management and process standardisation sessions
- Zoom in and out of big picture inspiration and granular, process-focused discussion on the finer details of technology enablement
See the full speaker and topic line-up in the conference agenda.
Complimentary Ebook - Enabling Financial Transformation Through Technology
The office of finance is tasked with improving finance efficiencies and reducing costs while providing a higher quality, higher value service to the business. In short, delivering more with less.
They know the importance of improving processes and working strategically but find it difficult to allocate the required time due to the large number of ongoing projects.
Our goal with this book is to help Finance organisations - whether corporate, shared services, or BPO - to start to address the ‘How’ and help build a roadmap to transformation to deliver costs savings, reduce risks, improve visibility, promote a faster close and improve resource optimisation.
Download Enabling Financial Transformation Through Technology